We are looking for a Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) Manager to oversee our daily HR operations, process employee data, and enroll new employees.
- Manage employee data such as wages, leaves, and working hours.
- Supervise the daily HR Information Systems operations.
- Register new employees and their data into the system.
- Produce ad-hoc reports on things such as hiring costs, employee turnover, and benefits.
- Store data in a way that is easily usable for reporting purposes.
- Craft manuals regarding data processing procedures.
- Oversee periodic analysis and upgrades to our HRIS program.
- Perform research on vendors and implement new integrations when needed.
- Ensure compliance with GDPR and other data protection laws.
- In charge of overseeing and maintaining internal database files, tables, codes, backup files, integrity, and security.
- Installs, implements, modifies and upgrades software and applications to meet changing business and technological requirements.
- Makes recommendations and puts them into action.
- Automates queries, filters, macros, and reports are among the custom functions and documentation provided by the program.
- Ensures that the system complies with data security and privacy requirements.
- Maintains current knowledge of data management and security trends.
- Degree in HR, Psychology, or relevant field
- Past experience in a similar role
- Computer literate
- Good understanding of labor laws
- Familiarity with GDPR and other data laws
- Approachable personality and good communication skills
- Proficient with HR Information Systems and recruiting software
- Knowledge of human resource policies and procedures is required to ensure that the HRIS meets the needs and goals of the organization.
- Expertise in Microsoft Office Suite or related software
- Capability to keep information private
- A thorough understanding of database construction is required