Managing the recruitment process can be challenging, especially for small to medium-sized organizations that have limited resources and time. That’s where Workable comes in.
Workable is a recruiting software designed for HR teams, recruitment agencies, and headhunters who want to find and hire the right person for every job. But is Workable right for your company? How does it compare to other recruitment software in the market? And most importantly, what is Workable pricing?
Core Features of Workable
Some of Workable’s key features include:
- One-click posting to multiple job sites: Workable allows you to post your job openings to several job boards and social media platforms in one go.
- Built-in passive candidate sourcing: You can find and reach out to passive candidates who are not actively looking for a job but might be interested in your opportunities with Workable. The software allows you to search a high volume of candidate profiles from various sources, such as LinkedIn, GitHub, Twitter, Facebook, etc.
- Applicant Tracking System (ATS): Workable enables you to manage your entire candidate pipeline with its ATS. You can create custom job stages, track candidate progress, communicate with candidates via email or text message, schedule interviews, collect feedback, and make hiring decisions.
Pros and Cons of Workable
Like any software solution, Workable has its advantages and disadvantages. Here are some of the pros and cons of using Workable for your recruitment needs:
Who Should Choose Workable?
Based on its features, pricing, and target audience, Workable is best suited for:
- Medium to large-sized companies that have high-volume hiring needs and complex hiring processes.
- HR teams that want to streamline their internal hiring operations and collaborate with multiple stakeholders.
- Recruitment agencies that work with enterprise clients and need a robust ATS with advanced sourcing capabilities.
Some of the reasons why these types of organizations should choose Workable are:
- Workable offers unlimited jobs and candidates for its enterprise plan, which means that you can scale up your hiring without worrying about additional costs or limitations.
- It also has a user-friendly interface and a fast onboarding process that makes it easy to use for anyone involved in the hiring process.
- Workable comes with a wide range of features that cover every stage of the hiring process, from posting jobs to onboarding new hires.
Workable is not the only recruiting software in the market. There are many other solutions that offer similar or different features and benefits. One of them is Manatal, a leading AI recruitment software that is designed to source and hire candidates faster.
How does Manatal compare to Workable? Here is a table that highlights some of the main differences between the two solutions:
Workable is a recruiting software best suited for medium to large-sized companies that have high-volume hiring needs and complex hiring processes, as well as HR teams that want to collaborate with multiple stakeholders. However, it is not the only option for your recruitment needs. If you are looking for a more affordable, customizable, and flexible solution that can cater to your specific needs, you might want to consider Manatal as another option.
So, which one should you choose? Ultimately, it depends on your budget, preferences, goals, and challenges. Both Workable and Manatal are great solutions that can help you improve your recruitment process and outcomes.
However, if you want to save money, have more control over your features, and get a dedicated CRM module for your agency business, you might want to give Manatal a try. You can start a 14-day free trial today to discover more of its innovative features and see how it can help you recruit more efficiently within a few clicks.