We are seeking an Advertising Manager to lead a team in the advertising department executing the needs and wants of clients. The ideal candidate must have strong management, interpersonal, and communicative skills along with good knowledge of advertising.
- Monitor the advertising department’s personnel and operations.
- Craft advertising strategies to improve buyer interest in services and products.
- Collaborate with clients, staff members, or advertising agencies to meet and establish project objectives while enforcing budgets and timelines.
- Maintain good relations with clients and develop a deep understanding of their needs and wants.
- Evaluate the progress of projects from start to finish to ascertain it remains focused and to determine its effectiveness.
- Validate the colors, text, and designs for usage in advertising to ensure a consistent and appropriate brand image.
- Keep in contact with clients and perform follow-ups to determine satisfaction.
- Negotiate contract terms and specifications with clients or other external parties.
- Provide expert advice on advertising and marketing methods for new or existing services or products.
- Directing and initiating research efforts.
- Combine and assess data to present proposals to other parties including clientele and management.
- Bachelor’s in Advertising or Marketing
- 5+ years of experience in advertising
- Strong knowledge of consumer behavior and psychology
- Exceptionally creative
- Brilliant presentation skills
- Great multitasking skills especially in teams of people
- Phenomenal communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to maintain relations