We’re growing and we want you to join our team! We’re looking for an organized, efficient individual to come on board as a Back Office Assistant. As a Back Office Assistant, you will be required to perform administrative duties such as inventory management, billing, and organizing documents.
- Work closely with the Back Office Manager in order to carry out tasks.
- Distribute communications to related departments in a timely manner when needed.
- Ensure the office is organized at the end of each day.
- Ensure records are accurately updated and stored responsibly in accordance with company policy.
- Monitor inventory and supply.
- Maintain a professional rapport with suppliers, customers, and staff.
- Schedule meetings for staff and managers of associated departments.
- Work alongside other departments to ensure protocol is being followed in compliance with company policy.
- Assist the front office team and fill in when necessary.
- Perform market research.
- Perform administrative duties such as making reports, printing, photocopying and sending emails, and ordering office supplies.
- Associate’s degree or above in business administration or a related field
- Minimum of 1-year experience in office executive
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work within a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to conduct market research will be essential