We are looking for a Business Manager to manage the operations of the business and ensure employees meet the company’s objectives. You will need strong communication abilities to maintain relations with vendors and suppliers as well as encourage employees to be at their best when performing for the company.
- Create and execute business strategies and plans to meet and exceed targets.
- Craft objectives and KPIs that push towards growth.
- Ensure that the company has the appropriate resources to carry out its operations.
- Manage and coordinate operations in ways that increase maximum productivity.
- Assure compliance with legal guidelines and rules.
- Maintain good relations with vendors and suppliers.
- Analyze, gather, and interpret internal and external data and present reports.
- Analyze the overall company performance against goals.
- Represent the organization at conferences and events.
- Develop new business opportunities with GPOs and other potential clients at all stages of the sales cycle to include targeting, prospecting, and compelling business propositions.
- Work effectively with C-level decision makers such as CFO, CTO, VPs and Directors, to develop long term strategic relationships.
- Effectively manage large scale, complex contract negotiations, and close new business deals with GPOs and other potential clients, working closely with the Chief Marketing Officer.
- Prepare and give business reviews and presentations to the senior management team on a monthly basis.
- Monitor the work of employees and provide recommendations and counsel to improve efficiency.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Bachelor’s in Business
- 4+ years of business managerial experience
- Outstanding leadership and organizational abilities
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to work in a fast paced environment and execute multiple tasks
- Possess strong computer skills with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook scheduling
- Ability to format presentations and use applications as needed
- Excellent communication skills
- Can encourage and motivate employees
- Ability to work independently with little to no supervision
- Able to develop a strong comprehension of the business and its processes
- Strong problem-solving and analytical capabilities