We are in search of a customer-oriented Call Center Supervisor who can lead, train, and manage a team of call center agents in its day-to-day operations. The candidate will be in charge of directing and assessing their work to maximize performance.
- Ensure proper staffing by hiring and training call center employees.
- Make sure employees comply with all call center policies.
- Prepare call and answer scripts for employees.
- Perform employee assessment and performance evaluations on a regular basis.
- Organize seminars and workshops for employees to attend.
- Report to senior management on a weekly basis.
- Study data on main customer issues and to draw up plans to solve such issues.
- Continually improve current processes to increase productivity and customer satisfaction.
- Oversee the correct filing and documentation procedures of employees.
- Develop a strong understanding of the companies’ products.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field
- 5+ years of call center experience
- 1+ years of experience managing a team of agents in a call center
- Customer service minded
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Understanding of performance evaluation procedures
- Good problem solving and analytical skills