We are in search of a new Certified Public Accountant (CPA) to join our dynamic team in successfully managing our company’s tax and accounting processes. The ideal candidate must have strong knowledge of bookkeeping and budgeting.
- Responsible for updating and managing physical and digital financial records.
- Analyze all business transactions and create reports reporting assessments.
- Collaborate with employees on income tax planning and research.
- Establish budgets in collaboration with executives and CEOs.
- Ensure that programs are completed on time and on budget.
- Check financial statements for inaccuracies and balance them.
- File all tax documents and forms to relevant authorities on behalf of the company.
- Draw up and publish efficient accounting policies for employees to follow internally.
- Conduct periodic checking of accounting records to determine accuracy and consistency.
- Assist in company budgeting procedures.
- Regularly organize meetings with upper management to present the company's financial and tax status.
- Keep up to date on new laws relevant to accounting and other industry standards.
- Respond rapidly to all tax and accounting related issues.
- Conduct comprehensive audits on a regular basis to ensure that financial statements, expenses, and assets are accurate.
- Revenue projections and profit margin analysis.
- Manage accounts payable/receivable and oversee ledger reconciliation.
- Keep track of tax payments and returns, communicate with tax accountants.
- Maintain the confidentiality of the company's financial records.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance minimum
- 5+ years of accounting experience
- Valid CPA Certification
Exceptional tax and accounting insights and knowledge
- Excellent understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Excellent analytical abilities and a keen eye for detail
- Integrity, as well as the ability to manage confidential information
- Conscientious personality
- Good organizational skills