We are in search of a Concept Artist to design material that manifests clients’ desires for various projects. Concept artists must be proficient in the creation of high-quality designs both manually and digitally.
- Collaborate with the project team to brainstorm new ideas and clarify the project briefs.
- Interpret primary ideas and craft quick sketches for revision.
- Present research, concepts, references, and other ideas to the project team.
- Create comprehensive concept designs in a variety of mediums specific to project briefs such as 2D sketches and 3D renditions.
- Research material pertinent to each project.
- Participate in feedback consultations and prepare reports.
- Develop environments, characters, props, and designs as per feedback.
- Keep up to date with the latest design trends and developments in technology.
- Manage project timelines and schedules, and report issues to the supervisors.
- Provide assistance in the creation of marketing materials and assets.
- Match project deadlines and milestones established by project leads.
- Support Art Director in managing external concept art resources.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or relevant field
- 5+ years experience in concept design
- Strong artistic skills including sketching and coloring
- Proficient in various artistic software such as Illustrator
- Can deliver high quality work within set timelines
- Good team player and can collaborate well interpersonally