We are searching for an experienced and detail-oriented Credit Manager to oversee whole lending processes, craft credit scoring models to analyze creditworthiness, and determine interest rates and loan terms.
- Create models for credit scoring on risk assessments.
- Update and assess the company’s credit policies.
- Decline or take on loans predicated on obtainable data.
- Position and compute interest rates for loans.
- Analyze the creditworthiness of prospective customers.
- Work out the terms of loans to clients.
- Explain loan processes to prospective clients.
- Supervise loan payments and keep track of bad debts.
- Certain lending processes and loans meet rules and laws.
- Keep records of all loans issued by the company.
- Ensure the exactness of financial statements about the entire subject area and the work of the assigned teams.
- Maintain the credit policies of the company.
- Manage the credit files of your customers.
- Keep an eye on how credit is granted and updated.
- Accept or reject the credit recommendations of the staff.
- Investigate the largest customer credit applications personally.
- Customers' deductions should be monitored.
- Organize the charging of late fees.
- Maintain communication with credit bureaus.
- Manage the sales department's relationships.
- Bachelor’s in Finance or Accounting
- 6+ years of experience working with credit or 2+ years of credit manager experience
- Strong knowledge of lending procedures and other related laws
- Good mathematical skills
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work precisely under pressure