An exciting new opportunity has just opened up! We’re seeking a Guest Room Sales Manager to be part of our team. As a Guest Room Sales Manager, you would be required to look after sales, marketing, and customer care. This role requires an experienced strategic, dynamic, leader who loves working in the hospitality industry.
- Develop and present sales strategies to advance the company in the market industry that would increase revenue.
- Develop an efficient rapport with clients and staff.
- Recruit, hire, and train staff to be part of the marketing and sales team in accordance with company policy and guidelines.
- Manage staff of the sales team.
- Conduct daily sales calls.
- Conduct and review staff appraisals.
- Work closely with the marketing department.
- Keep up to date with existing trends that align with the culture of the company.
- Participate in meetings to stay updated with leads and special accounts.
- Represent the company at various events and exhibitions.
- Attend all company meetings.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in business, management, public relations, advertising, sales, hospitality, or related field
- Minimum of 3-year experience in sales or management will be essential
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Strong motivational and leadership skills
- Excellent creative skills
- Ability to conduct market research will be essential
- Strategic planning skills