We are hoping to employ an effective Manufacturing Engineer to take responsibility for the conception, design, development, and installation of new products or production lines. They will improve the production processes to become more cost-effective and efficient over time, resolving technical problems and selecting precision tools for different machines.
- Evaluating quality control processes and making recommendations for improvements.
- Analyzing and reporting on production processes, methods, schedules, downtime, cycle times, availability of machines, and waste management.
- Ensuring that the organization’s manufacturing processes comply with relevant policies and government laws and regulations.
- Reviewing and calculating the costs of the different tools and equipment in the production process and predicting the overheads in future production requirements.
- Analyzing and planning workflow, space requirements, and equipment placement to maximize manufacturing efficiency.
- Coordinating maintenance and repair services to keep production equipment operational.
- Make sure that staff follow the manufacturer’s procedures and instructions while operating the equipment.
- Overseeing the work of technicians and shop-floor personnel.
- Establishing an effective work sequence.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant Engineering subject
- Previous experience as a Manufacturing Engineer
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes, fabrication methods, and tool design
- Familiarity with manufacturing equipment and quality assurance techniques
- The ability to work well under severe pressure
- Outstanding problem-solving skills
- Excellent information technology skills in specific software packages, including computer-aided modeling and design software
- Project Management skills