We are seeking a well-spoken and organized Talent Manager to work with talent contracted to our agency. Your responsibilities will include finding monetizable talent, clients to employ those talents, and securing talent and clients together if they happen to be the right match.
- Produce and present pitches to potential clients.
- Negotiate business deals.
- Lead auditions and compose reports on the results.
- Conduct research on potential clients.
- Evaluate talent and their skills according to the agency’s rubric.
- Develop marketing strategies to attract clients as well as talent to the agency.
- Secure roles for talent in film, live performances, and commercials among other productions.
- Bachelor's in Marketing, Management, or related field
- 2+ years of experience working with performing talent
- Strong communication skills and pitch presentation
- Strong knowledge of the entertainment industry
- Capable of networking and crafting strong professional relationships
- Strong marketing skills
- Skills in analysis, problem-solving, and decision-making
- Being able to work on your own with little supervision