We are seeking a passionate, driven, and technically minded Technical Sourcer to join our recruitment team. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in Technical sourcing and have excellent recruiting skills. The successful candidate will manage the recruitment process of technical candidates in a full-cycle manner.
- Understanding the open position requirements by liaising with the HR manager or department manager.
- Completing first draft recruitment emails.
- Identifying potential candidates, and creating and sending recruitment emails to them.
- Connecting with and reaching out to potential candidates on various networks such as social media, professional social platforms, and also job boards and resume databases.
- Working with existing employees to gain candidate referrals.
- Communicating with short-listed candidates and scheduling screening interviews, either via phone, zoom, or in person.
- Taking part in online and in-person interviews as and when required.
- Monitoring the progress of the recruitment pipeline.
- Creating, maintaining, and updating a report on the candidate conversion rates from the applicant tracking system.
- Ensuring that the company’s database is updated with the correct candidate contact details.
- Writing and posting online job postings and developing a recruitment network to identify the best candidates.
- Associates degree or above in Human Resources, Business, IT, or relevant sector
- Demonstrated at least 2 years of resource experience within a technical background
- Able to effectively conduct screening and interviews
- Able to understand and communicate role requirements for technical roles
- Experienced in the use of Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases
- Good knowledge of various sourcing techniques and platforms
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good understanding of HR practices and changing regulations
- Strong organizational abilities and able to work under pressure to agreed on deadlines and targets
- Effective problem-solving abilities
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills