We are looking for an Audio Engineer with a strong ability to listen to sound and engineer quality audio content and projects. Fix and edit audio for professional production quality in accordance with clients’ desires and deliver results within deadlines.
- Understand clients’ needs and select the appropriate sound and mixing equipment for projects.
- Communicate with clients and collaborate with staff members to ascertain that due dates are met and projects are finished to full specifications.
- Mixing, editing, and manipulating recorded and live audio.
- Collaborate with other team members such as producers, performers, other audio engineers.
- Arranging equipment on time and safely.
- Design audio systems and advise clients on purchasing equipment.
- Examine and solve equipment issues on a regular basis, and replace faulty elements.
- Fix and enhance audio at company events.
- Network and coordinate with other audio engineers and professionals in the field.
- Take part in training opportunities and continuously find ways to improve skills.
- High school graduate or higher
- Certification or degree in audio engineering or related field
- Practical experience with sound equipment and software
- 4+ years of work experience in this field
- Excellent listening abilities for sound
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Professional personality with a growth mindset