We are looking for a Corporate Recruiter to conduct in-house hiring campaigns for the company. This includes crafting job descriptions and posting them online as well as filling open positions while ensuring convenient onboarding for the new hires.
- Collaborate with managers in multiple departments to identify recruitment needs and plan the employment procedures.
- Makes appointments for interviews.
- Conducts interviews with potential employees.
- When necessary, travel to meet interviewees.
- Describes the qualifications, responsibilities, and duties of open positions.
- Explains the position's perks and remuneration.
- Conducts compensation talks with desired candidates.
- Assess the companies of the candidates and any potential competing offers.
- Assists the HR department in drafting new hire contracts.
- Provides suggestions for how to improve the recruiting process.
- Manage employment objectives.
- Manage candidates on databases, online job boards, professional networks, and detailed referrals.
- Keep track of recruitment KPIs such as time to hire, time to fill, and source of hire.
- Oversee all communication with candidates from the time they apply until they are hired.
- Interview candidates at a variety of stages in the hiring process such as phone screening calls, in-person meetings, and video interviews.
- Manage employment events and take part in job fairs to network with prospective candidates.
- Utilize skill analysis tools to screen candidates.
- Monitor external and internal communication to ensure that our company maintains a positive reputation as an employer.
- 2+ years of recruiting experience
- Prior experience with recruiting software applications such as ATS
- Background in social media posting and ads would be a plus
- Advanced interviewing and communicative skills
- Knowledge of HR practices and labor laws
- Has a thorough understanding of the most effective recruiting tactics.