We are looking for an experienced Cost Analyst to identify cost issues and make recommendations on how to better utilize finances to cut expenses and make processes more efficient. Our ideal candidate holds a bachelor's degree in accounting as well as CPA license. You should also have several years of cost-estimating experience, as well as knowledge of accounting software, especially invoicing and month-end close tools.
- Assist with the annual budgeting process to ensure that regular costs for all productions are determined in accordance with budget constraints.
- Financial statements, journal entries, checks, and invoices should all be kept in a secure environment.
- Identify potential ways to improve production quality with the primary goal of benefit.
- Contribute to creating annual operational budgets, plans, and estimates of new product costs including economic analysis.
- Create a report with your findings and recommendations, as the demand shifts, make adjustments to your recommendations.
- Responsible for Identifying opportunities and assessing the market for potential risks and growth.
- Analyze data to help with cost reduction across the board in the company’s operations.
- Offer analytical support to individual departments and divisions when assigned.
- Collaborate with management to ascertain forecasting cost reports are consistently applied and checked.
- Direct and suggest changes in operating processes to improve the efficacy of procurement and payment procedures.
- Take notes and oversee estimates and actual reports.
- Strategic recommendations to reduce costs.
- Responsible for keeping track of project budgets.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business Administration or related field
- 4+ years of experience in an analytical role in finance or supply chain role
- Valid CPA license
- Proficiency with accounting software
- Good understanding of information software such as Excel
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Exceptional analytical, mathematical, and problem-solving abilities
- Organized and able to work under pressure
- Brilliant presentation and communication skills