We are in search of an intelligent and detail-oriented Credit Risk Analyst to conduct research on loan applicants and potential projects, produce reports utilizing industrial standards on risk analysis, and present the results to management and clients.
- Gather data to assist the company in making judgments.
- Evaluate credit histories and other financial statements of prospective and contemporary clientele.
- Interpret, analyze, and evaluate various types of complex financial data.
- Conduct evaluations of risks and structure contracts accordingly.
- Handle multiple projects and deliver applications in a timely disposition.
- Develop well-informed decisions grounded in strong analysis.
- Meet with and negotiate with clients about payment terms, financial transactions, and credit limits.
- Produce financial forecasting using industry-standard formulas.
- Judge credit applications and execute credit checks on each of them.
- Stay informed on the latest financial trends and news.
- Perform due diligence on each case of risk analysis.
- Visit clients on behalf of the company.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance and Accounting
- Risk analysis certification
- Exceptional written and verbal abilities
- Phenomenal organizational skills
- Can maintain and adhere to ethical standards
- Ability to adjust to changes in the workplace
- Ability to manage time and stick to a fixed schedule