We need an electronic technician to install, maintain, and repair electronic systems and devices. You will test system performance, analyze data, and report on findings.
This position necessitates hands-on experience with a variety of hand and power tools in order to calibrate and align system components and circuitry. You must also be able to comprehend and follow complex technical manuals in order to succeed in this position. We'd like to hear from you if you have strong problem-solving abilities, an eye for detail, and manual dexterity.
- Configure electronic devices and systems.
- Assemble and connect system parts (like cables).
- Construct prototype models in accordance with technical specifications.
- Track and report project progress.
- Calculate material costs and estimate the damage.
- Test system functionality and analyze data.
- Fix circuitry and other system structure issues.
- Read and comprehend intricate manuals and diagrams.
- Update reports and maintain inventory.
- Work with engineers and other experts on technical projects; construct and repair systems using a variety of tools; (e.g., grinders).
- Test assembled printed circuit boards to ensure that they are in compliance with the specifications of the customer, the design, and the quality.
- Offer professional guidance and training in both broad and detailed troubleshooting of electronic and electrical systems.
- Previous experience working as an electronic technician or in a similar capacity
- Practical knowledge of electronic testing and circuitry
- Comfortable in using a variety of tools and equipment
- Microsoft Office and diagnostic tools (e.g., PC-based)
- Excellent motor skills and eye-hand coordination
- An associate's degree or an electronic technician apprenticeship
- Engineering or electronics certification is necessary