We are seeking a Facility Manager to coordinate, manage, and maintain the quality of our office and amenities and ensure employee satisfaction.
- Manage the vendor procurement process including product quality evaluation.
- Manage all documentations relating to the facilities.
- Negotiate prices with vendors over the procurement of materials necessary for the office and its amenities.
- Prepare and track facility budget.
- Monitor expenses and payments.
- Generate and present regular reports and reviews of facility-related budgets, finances, contracts, expenditures and purchases.
- Develop and implement cost reduction initiatives.
- Review contracts and guidelines from both company and clients regarding the use and management of facilities.
- Make sure of the correct usage of facilities.
- Improve processes, systems, and procedures to increase overall satisfaction of employees.
- Supervise team members including security, cleaners, technicians, etc.
- Set and oversee management plans for the office and its amenities.
- Report to the Chief Operations Officer regarding the status of facilities.
- Manage filing and mailing systems.
- Scheduling and planning regular maintenance and building repairs.
- Develop and execute a system for regular cleaning, repair and maintenance of facilities.
- Handling legal or contractual matters (with occupants and third-party suppliers).
- Providing occupants with the right equipment and amenities.
- Ensure compliance with health and safety regulations.
- Ensuring the premises are kept secure.
- Develop monitoring systems or programs in institutions to detect problems in the initial stage.
- Initiate interventions to solve problems in facilities.
- Bachelor’s degree in business field
- At least 10 years in managing HR departments or other facility management work
- Possess good reading, writing, and speaking skills
- Effective time management
- Excellent problem solving and negotiating skills
- Knowledge in construction, plumbing, and HVAC systems is a plus