We are seeking a Graphic Designer to design websites, promotional material, and product design. The ideal candidate is creative and can work independently to produce designs within timelines.
- Coordinate with web designers, outside agencies, the marketing and art teams, printers, and other colleagues as required.
- Bring the brief and concept to life based on the client’s vision and needs.
- Keep budget constraints and deadlines in mind.
- Plan concepts by studying relevant materials and information.
- Prepare art and mock-ups using dedicated software.
- Contribute to team efforts by meeting tasks as needed.
- Review the final layouts and when necessary, suggest improvements.
- Communicate with clients about design and layout.
- Illustrate concepts by designing samples and submitting them for approval.
- Attend meetings to receive suggestions and feedback on designs and make improvements.
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Degree of certificate in graphic design or Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus
- 2+ years of graphic design experience
- Proficiency with software such as Illustrator and Photoshop
- Strong time management skills
- Understand marketing and consumer psychology
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines