We are seeking a professional, experienced, and supportive HR Business Partner to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a broad range of experience as an HRBP and be able to adapt quickly to new environments. The successful candidate will provide ongoing support and direction to the HR department and business as a whole.
- Developing and implementing an HR agenda.
- Developing and implementing HR strategies, policies, and best practices.
- Monitoring employee productivity and developing and implementing ways to improve productivity overall.
- Developing and structuring compensation and benefits packages for the benefit of the employees and the business.
- Developing and managing staff wellness initiatives.
- Monitoring and Improving relations between staff and the business overall.
- Oversee and improve the recruitment efforts of the recruitment team where applicable.
- Managing the HR budget and allocating funds along with justifying the expenditure.
- Engaging with various heads of departments to ascertain the bigger picture across the company.
- Bachelor’s Degree or above in human resources management, or equivalent work experience and education
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, and confidence with public speaking and internal relations
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proactive and understanding in nature
- Excellent interpersonal abilities with the ability to talk to different people from various backgrounds and cultures
- Meticulous attention to detail abilities
- Excellent organizational skills with great time management skills
- Warm and friendly personality who is easy to talk to with an approachable demeanor