We are looking for a Human Resources (HR) Operations Manager to carry out our day-to-day HR operations such as ensuring HR databases are well-managed and that employees are in compliance with the company’s policies.
- Develop goals and KPIs for the HR team and monitor their progress.
- Setting team objectives and goals, as well as tracking progress.
- Review budgeting and financing.
- Craft and execute the company’s HR policies.
- Supervise internal HR databases and systems.
- Supervise key Human Resources metrics.
- Behave as a consultant to staff and managers regarding procedures and policies.
- Suggest new software that addresses the HR needs such as performance review or recruiting software.
- Prepare reports on HR-related expenses.
- Respond to employees’ inquiries regarding labor laws and regulations.
- Monitoring the company's human resource systems and databases.
- Budgets are reviewed and approved/modified.
- Responding to employee inquiries (e.g. on compensation and labor regulations).
- Reporting on the costs of HR operations to senior management.
- Educating employees and management on the company's HR policies and regulations.
- Conduct full-cycle employee recruitment.
- Master’s in HR or relevant field
- 8+ years of HR experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Human Resource Management Systems
- Designing compensation and benefits programs is a plus.
- Capability to create and implement fair and clean corporate policies
- Exceptional decision-making and analytical abilities
- Deep knowledge of labor laws
- Good verbal and written skills
- Fantastic interpersonal abilities and approachable disposition
- Strong analytical skill