We are searching for a Project Manager to implement projects from conception to deployment as to meet clients’ needs. Your role will involve constant coordination with various sources within the organization as well as strong communication and presentation skills.
- Work with third parties, vendors, and internal sources for the seamless implementation of projects.
- Ensure all projects are completed within budget and on time.
- Create goals for projects as well as plans to ensure feasibility.
- Use appropriate validation methods to manage changes in project schedules, costs, and feasibility.
- Build and maintain thorough but concise project documentation.
- Measure project performance with adequate systems, tools, and techniques.
- Develop thorough project strategies to trace the progress of future projects.
- Conduct risk assessment to decrease project risks.
- Report to management when necessary on issues and updates.
- Make use of and continue to improve your leadership abilities.
- Assist with other relevant tasks as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of project management or account management experience
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Leadership and management competency
- Fantastic organizational skills and time-management abilities
- Able to coordinate and collaborate with diverse teams
- Can work under pressure and meet deadlines