We are hoping to employ an experienced Safety Manager who will be responsible for ensuring that the organization and its employees adhere to all safety standards. The ideal candidate will create and implement organizational safety guidelines, promote a culture of safety in the workplace and perform regular site inspections to check compliance.
- Carrying out safety risk assessments prior to starting a new project.
- Reviewing all work procedures and ensuring they meet industry safety standards.
- Preparing and filing reports for accidents and other safety breaches.
- Staying up-to-date with health, safety, and environmental regulations.
- Ensuring safe installation of equipment and overseeing external contractors.
- Conducting in-house training sessions on health and safety awareness.
- Tracking incident metrics and applying findings.
- Previous experience in Safety Management
- Experience in risk assessment, operations management, and quality control
- In-depth knowledge of safety regulations
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong team spirit and interpersonal skills
- Patience and the ability to work in high-pressure environments
- Research and analytic skills
- Negotiation skills
- Knowledge of relevant software packages