We are looking for a versatile and organized Personal Assistant to perform support and administrative duties. This role requires you to schedule meetings, take notes, handle correspondence for management, among other tasks.
- Report to senior management and perform administrative and secretarial work.
- Input data into the system and maintain a database.
- Coordinating with internal departments, answering calls, and ensuring convenient travel arrangements are in accordance with company policies.
- Typing, editing reports, and preparing presentations.
- Managing internal and external communications on behalf of senior management.
- Arranging appointments, managing calendar, and sending reminders.
- Maintaining facilities for scheduled events and preparing refreshments if necessary.
- Scan, make copies, and fax papers as well as take notes when required.
- Contacting vendors for office supplies.
- Schedule meetings and manage calendars.
- Answer phone calls and emails and take messages.
- Take accurate and comprehensive notes at meetings.
- Help with daily time management.
- Run errands as requested.
- Plan travel, including flights, accommodation and ground transportation.
- Coordinate events and speaking engagements.
- Draft correspondence such as emails and letters.
- Ordering office supplies and replacements, as well as managing mail and courier services.
- High School Diploma
- 2+ years experience of administrative or secretarial work
- 1+ years of PA experience would be a plus
- Strong experience in creating documents utilizing business applications such as Excel, Word, and Powerpoint
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient note-taking, typing, record keeping, and organizing skills
- Able to correspond professionally
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in appointment scheduling software such as MS Outlook, as well as call forwarding
- Proactive approach to problem-solving
- Strong time-management skills