We are seeking a creative and well-organized Photographer to produce high-quality photographic content for the company. You will be required to collaborate with various team members, scout shooting locations, and deliver results within tight deadlines.
- Take photographs of models, products, and backgrounds.
- Meet with clients before photoshoots to determine their wants and needs.
- Create content with a great range of technical, creative, and documentary imagery.
- Collaborates with Marketing, Design, and Retail teams.
- Make the studio ready for photoshoots by setting up the required lights and props.
- Buy relevant props for photoshoots.
- Organize and archive images.
- Find suitable locations for photoshoots when they are held outside of the studio.
- Stay up to date with the latest editing software and cameras.
- Ensure confidentiality agreements are signed and agreed to by crew members or other personnel on set.
- Keep equipment organized, up to date, and maintained.
- Ensure output exceeds industry standards.
- Drives towards creative solutions and continuous improvement.
- 5+ years of photography experience professionally
- Photography certification will be an advantage
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Can maintain busy schedules
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator, Lightroom, Adobe Sketch, Sketchbook, or similar programs
- Maintain high standards for creative output