We are hoping to employ an experienced Production Manager who will organize and oversee the manufacturing of products. They will be responsible for the safe and effective running of all production lines including the quality of output, cost control, and health and safety.
- Overseeing manufacturing and production processes.
- Creating and executing daily, weekly, monthly, and annual production schedules.
- Procuring required production equipment and taking responsibility for its maintenance.
- Striving to reduce expenses and increase productivity across all product lines.
- Maintaining hygienic conditions for both employees and the production facility itself.
- Implementing all the company’s procedures and policies.
- Communicating any problems or obstacles to senior management.
- Monitoring productivity rates, standards, and quality control.
- Training and coaching employees such as Operators and Sorters.
- Implementing safety, health, environment, and quality requirements.
- Previous experience as a Production Manager
- Strong production and manufacturing activities
- Experience with production cost control, safety, and quality
- Excellent understanding of lean manufacturing
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel to support work-in-progress and production schedules
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of material requirements planning (MRP) systems
- Ability to operate all manufacturing or production line equipment