We are looking for a Senior Network Engineer to lead our team of network engineers, and together, implement and maintain network systems for clients. As a senior network engineer at our company, you will also be responsible for training end-users and staff on network engineering processes and storage.
- Analyze current software, hardware, and networking systems.
- Implement scalable networks according to client needs.
- Install and troubleshoot network systems.
- Performing routine checks on network structures and resolving technical issues.
- Determine security safeguards for networks and their effectiveness.
- Operate speed tests and determine steps companies can take to reduce lag.
- Upgrading and replacing hardware and software systems when required.
- Crafting and presenting network reports to management and clientele.
- Training staff and end-users on network usage.
- Remote monitoring of client’s storage and recommend solutions to store and maintain network infrastructures.
- Provide off-hours consulting with clients in rotation with other team members.
- Install, configure, test, and document equipment/network systems according to requirements to provide a networking environment.
- Leads the execution of day-to-day networking operations to guarantee network availability, stability, and serviceability with the least amount of downtime possible.
- Bachelor’s in network administration or related field
- At least 10+ years of network engineer experience
- Specific knowledge of EMC and NetApp
- Detailed knowledge of Cisco systems
- Experience in data storage management
- Advanced problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with user end-training