We are seeking an organized typist to transcribe documents from various channels, ensure they meet our quality standards and perform other general assignments.
- Type corporate documents from audio recordings, written materials, dictation, and other channels.
- Draft reports, documents, presentations, spreadsheets, and other written materials.
- Record meeting minutes, time stamps, and other notes.
- Convert, merge, and reformat documents to comply with company’s specifications and style.
- Assure the office supplies are stocked and inform the supervisor of any requirements and issues.
- Correct spelling, proofread completed work, and check grammatical errors.
- Maintain and manage digital and physical document filing systems.
- Perform general office assignments such as scanning, printing, copying, answering calls, and responding to emails, among others.
- Transcribe older handwritten documents and audio recordings into a digital format.
- Review completed work for grammar, spelling, punctuation errors, and format..
- Ensure that the typed documents are accessible to all the employees as and when required.
- Transfer data from hard copy to the digital form.
- Type documents from tapes or voice recordings.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1+ year typing or data entry experience
- 50-80 words per minute typing ability
- Exceptional knowledge of storage and filing systems.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft office tools
- Strong time management capability
- Ability to use data entry devices, such as optical scanners, to input data into computers for editing