- Build 3D frameworks from scratch.
- Collaborate with internal teams and clients to design VR products.
- Create 360 VR walkthroughs and custom VR applications.
- Troubleshoot existing VR products.
- Manage cloud databases for company projects.
- Integrate APIs into VR product systems.
- Develop unit tests and quality validation procedures.
- Depending on the project type, create virtual worlds for a variety of AR or VR situations.
- Mockups and storyboards are used to create user interfaces.
- Creating user interactions that are intuitive for both novice and expert users.
- As needed, write well-documented, reusable code in C++, C#, or other languages.
- Bugs reported by testers and users are diagnosed, documented, and fixed.
- Participate in project planning and code reviews with the team.
- Keeping up with the newest augmented and virtual reality trends and developments.
- 1-3+ years of experience developing AR, LIDAR, or VR systems
- Advanced knowledge of Unity Game Engine and Editor
- Unity debugging experience