We are hoping to employ a strategic and experienced VP of Operations to supervise the functioning of all departments, working to provide conceptual and practical guidance to figureheads across the organization. They will ensure that company values remain aligned with trends in consumers' behavior to maintain longevity and ensure business operations are successful.
- Evaluating the founding principles of the organization, its current state, and the market to inform our vision.
- Drafting and ensuring adherence to pertinent budgets.
- Hiring and monitoring the duties of department Heads to ensure their alignment with our strategic plans.
- Host regular meetings with executive staff to discuss plans and address concerns.
- Assessing structures and procedures and tweaking these, where necessary, to ensure that objectives are met.
- Inspect worksites to ensure that they are safe, fully functional, and high-yielding.
- Mediating disputes to promote amicable and cooperative relationships among staff.
- Reporting to and meeting with the Board of Directors, as needed.
- Representing our company at local and international gatherings.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or similar relevant field preferred
- Previous experience as a VP or Director of Operations
- Assertive with strong communication skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
- Strategic thinking, honesty, and ethics in business dealings
- Unmatched budgeting, presentation, and interpersonal abilities
- Top-notch supervisory and conflict resolution skills
- Willingness to embark on local and international travel, as needed