We are seeking an experienced, creative, and knowledgeable Webmaster to join our growing team. Primarily you will be responsible for updating and designing websites and features along with technical functions, storage capacity, and traffic capacity.
- Liaise with clients, management, and stakeholders to ascertain their requirements and desires regarding their website, this can include functionality and look of their website.
- Responsible for the creation, testing, and troubleshooting of interfaces, navigation, and overall look of the website.
- You will work as part of a team to understand and develop the website content, from pages to designs and animations, pictures, and other functions, as well as implementing checkouts, calendar booking spaces plus the content of the website.
- Work to seamlessly integrate images, videos, and graphics into the website as required by the client.
- Monitor the incoming flow of website traffic and ensure the system can handle the traffic coming into the website to work smoothly for a great user experience.
- Build and develop prototypes for website applications and design and develops custom graphics for the website.
- High School diploma with a minimum of 2 years experience
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science is preferable
- Able to research and quickly learn new languages and programming requirements to keep up to date with industry knowledge
- Excellent communication skills to effectively communicate with clients, stakeholders, management, and other team members
- Effective listening skills are essential to fully understand and absorb the client’s requirements and desires for their website
- A creative nature is an advantage that will set your design skills apart from the rest
- Excellent customer service abilities are essential to effectively communicate with clients, team members and adhere to service level agreements (SLA’s)
- Attention to detail – Must be detail orientated and a perfectionist in your work
- Excellent problem-solving skills are essential with the ability to break down problems, solve from the root cause, and effectively build back up information without the glitch or problem that exists