We are searching for an Administrative Assistant to provide support to the administration department to ensure smooth day-to-day operations. This includes cross-communication between departments, clerical work, and assistant duties.
- Managing office tasks such as crafting reports, filing, reordering supplies, presentations, and setting up for meetings.
- Attend meetings to record minutes.
- Maintain professional and polite communication via email, mail, and over the phone.
- Answering phone calls and rerouting callers to the appropriate person.
- Anticipate any needs in order to ensure a positive and seamless experience.
- Providing real-time support by making appointments and staving off conflicts.
- Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management database systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work.
- Greet visitors or callers and determine whether they should be given access to specific individuals.
- Handle travel arrangements such as booking flights and cars, and making restaurant and hotel reservations.
- Use computers to generate documents, reordering supplies, make notes from meetings, and create presentations.
- Conduct research, compile data, and prepare papers for consideration and presentation by executives, committees, and boards of directors.
- Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheet, database or presentation software.
- Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions, and reports to determine their significance and plan their distribution.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- High School graduate or its equivalent
- Additional qualifications are a plus
- 1+ year of administrative experience
- Literate in Microsoft Office
- Good organizational skills
- Good interpersonal skills, desire to be proactive, and approachable personality
- Ability to give full attention to what other people are saying and to actively find ways to help them
- Ability to adjust actions in relation to others’ activities and manage one own’s time and others’ time