We are seeking a detail-focused, organized, and professional Audit Manager to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a wealth of experience in hands-on auditing and be an expert with regulatory guidelines, along with having excellent attention to detail and analytical skills. The focus of the role will be to implement, manage and monitor effective audit controls within the business to ensure complete compliance.
- Developing, monitoring, and maintaining internal auditing processes in line with business needs.
- Developing and implementing policies and procedures for audit teams to follow.
- Supervising audits completed by auditors.
- Conduct spot audits and independent audits when needed.
- Preparing audit analysis for various departments.
- Conducting investigations on irregularities and errors that arise during your own audits, or those of the team.
- Developing and drafting recommendations for corrective measures to be implemented.
- Advising executives on regulatory compliance standards and how to meet them.
- Collaborating with the HR department to hire new audit team members.
- Providing continuous training and development for new and existing audit team members.
- Keep up to date with the latest compliance and regulatory guidelines.
- Bachelors’ Degree or above in Business Administration, or related field or vocational qualification and relevant experience
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience within an auditing role
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience supervising or managing other team members or departments
- Good leadership skills and ability to oversee a large, busy team
- Excellent attention to detail
- Demonstrated analytical skills
- Adept with using computer programs such as Excel, Outlook, or other software as required
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Highly organized and fully able to work under pressure to specific deadlines
- Confident in training, developing, and mentoring existing and new team members
- Demonstrated experience in improving team morale, productivity, and work quality