We are seeking individuals who have experience, knowledge, and skill as a boilermaker to fill a full-time open position. The ideal candidate will work with the project team doing welding work for various projects.
- Interpreting fabrication drawings and taking note of specifications.
- Cutting and shaping metal sections using various hand tools, flame-cutting torches, and metal machinery.
- Repair and maintain boilers and heavy-metal products.
- Joining aligning parts by using hands and equipment.
- Welding metal sections together.
- Evaluating welds (width of bead, penetration, and precision).
- Use various methods (filing polishing, chiseling, and grinding) to clean/smooth welds and finish products.
- The ideal candidate has some welding, pipefitting, or rigging experience, mental dexterity, mechanical aptitude
- Must be comfortable heavy lifting over extended periods of time
- Have a keen attention to detail
- Self-motivated and always able to work with a minimum of supervision
- Must be punctual and reliable and able to work independently and with a team