We are seeking a licensed Clinical Psychologist to join our team and provide mental health services to our clients. The ideal candidate should have extensive knowledge and experience in conducting psychotherapy and psychological assessments. They should also possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills to work effectively with clients, their families, and other healthcare professionals.
- Conduct psychological assessments, including diagnostic evaluations and testing, to determine the nature and extent of mental health issues in clients.
- Develop and implement individualized treatment plans for clients, using evidence-based practices and techniques.
- Conduct individual, group, and family psychotherapy sessions to address mental health issues.
- Collaborate with other healthcare professionals, such as psychiatrists, social workers, and nurses, to ensure comprehensive care for clients.
- Document client progress, treatment plans, and outcomes in a timely and accurate manner.
- Provide crisis intervention services, as needed.
- Participate in continuing education and professional development activities to stay up-to-date with the latest advances in the field of psychology.
- Possession of a Clinical Psychology doctorate from an accredited academic institution
- Active state license to practice as a Clinical Psychologist
- At least 2 years of experience delivering psychotherapy services
- Knowledge of evidence-based treatment modalities, such as Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT), and Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT)
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with clients, families, and other healthcare professionals
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of ethical and legal standards governing the practice of psychology
- Proficiency in working autonomously and as a member of a diverse team