A stimulating new opportunity has just opened its doors. Our company is seeking an Executive Conference Manager to join our professional team. This position will involve planning and coordinating all meeting activities as well as overseeing client requests necessary for the efficient functions of all meetings.
- Manage assigned conferences and meetings.
- Prepare schedules for conferences and meetings; allocate appropriate rooms for conferences and meetings.
- Liaise with clients and event managers to ensure aligned schedules and meeting requirements such as equipment or catering needs.
- Develop and distribute meeting materials before the start of meetings.
- Ensure all equipment and devices are up-to-date and functioning well.
- Collaborate with the maintenance department to ensure rooms are clean and prepared.
- Develop and monitor budgets to control expenses.
- Set up conference rooms to the requirements of clients.
- Manage and supervise the conference team in accordance with company policy and guidelines.
- Associate’s degree or above in business management or another related field
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in management or supervisory roles is essential
- Proficient in Microsoft Office; specifically, Word and Excel
- Maintains a professional attitude while working with clients and staff
- Excellent knowledgeable use of projectors, speakers, a/v equipment, and computers
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills and able to communicate with persons at all levels
- Superb leadership skills