We are looking to hire an experienced Help Desk Manager to take over our customer service division. The Help Desk Manager will be responsible for driving our support team and ensuring exceptional customer service while solving technical issues. If you have excellent communication skills and feel comfortable reaching out to potential customers, we would like to meet you.
- Supervises and manages the help desk support provided to end-users.
- Respond and resolve to escalated and high-priority calls for support.
- Plan and implement office policies and procedures.
- Ensures compliance with policies & procedures.
- Receives, records, and responds to help-desk requests from college-wide end-users.
- Provides information and assistance related to products and services.
- Troubleshoots and resolves issues and queries.
- Oversee the recruiting procedure and develop training for newcomers.
- Evaluate staff performance.
- Make sure for staff to always provide exceptional customer service.
- Prepares monthly reports of help requests.
- Develops and implements policies and procedures.
- Set specific customer service standards.
- Set specific customer service KPIs.
- Measure and prepare reports on KPIs.
- Follow up with customers to identify areas of improvement.
- Provide customer feedback to the appropriate internal teams, like product developers.
- Bachelor degree preferred
- 2 years’ experience supervising all tasks related to managing a help desk
- Ability to troubleshoot a wide range of technical problems
- Strong organizational skills with an eye for detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good leadership skills