We need a proficient Junior Architect to join our team! In this position, you will be responsible for planning and designing buildings while keeping in mind the needs of the project.
- Create detailed plans for the construction project.
- Present drawings and plans for approval.
- Perform feasibility reports and ensure the building is in compliance with local rules and regulations.
- Compile needed blueprints, specifications, and construction reports.
- Study the environmental impacts of the construction process and work to mitigate any environmental risks.
- Aide in the creation of a schedule and budget for the project.
- Work closely with construction managers and workers to ensure the project is completed on time and according to the specified design.
- Must possess pertinent degrees in architecture
- Previous experience is strongly preferred
- Must have excellent people skills
- Must be a keen listener that is able to identify the needs of a project
- Must be able to complete technical drawings that will be used to present a project for approval
- A strong communicator is a necessity
- Up-to-date knowledge of construction and building codes
- Must show strong project management skills and be able to work under tight deadlines
- Must be a strong team player