We are searching for a Print Designer who is creative and possesses a deep understanding of printing standards and design principles. This role requires you to work with tight deadlines and present work to clients and management.
- Research new ideas, designs, concepts, reference material.
- Proofread designs to make sure that text, layout, and dimensions are ready for printing.
- Render and present design mockups for review.
- Implementing feedback and creating final designs for printing.
- Supervise the printing process to make sure the products meet quality and consistency standards.
- Manage timelines and workflow of print design projects.
- Stay up to date with the latest design techniques, trends, and printing standards.
- Communicate feedback, updates, and problems with the clients, creative team, and management.
- Coordinate and brainstorm with the creative team to come up with new designs.
- Preserve the brand's consistency across all printed materials and designs.
- Bachelor’s in Graphic Design, Visual Arts or related
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role
- A strong portfolio of print design work
- Experience producing printed materials such as catalogs, magazine designs, and textile prints
- Understanding of printing standards such as GRACoL, G7, and SWOP
- Proficient with software such as Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop
- Exceptional organizational and time management abilities
- Ability to handle multiple projects at the same time and meet deadlines
- Great communication skills