We are seeking a passionate, driven, and resilient Sales Recruiter to join our team. The ideal candidate will have previous experience in professional recruitment such as sales or customer services. The main focus of the role will be to hire excellent salespeople for the business and ensure that open roles are filled quickly with the best possible candidates.
- Liaise with department managers to fully understand their needs for the role and the candidate they are looking for.
- Design and develop effective hiring strategies and ways to find relevant people.
- Write and post job adverts on various platforms specifically that target sales personnel.
- Headhunt and connect with relevant people on networking sites such as LinkedIn.
- Go through resume databases to find suitable candidates and contact them to advise them of the current opening.
- Screen incoming resumes and create shortlists for interviews.
- Schedule and conduct interviews with relevant candidates.
- Ensure candidate's applications are transferred to the ATS system.
- Gather identification documentation and right-to-work documents from all successful candidates and keep their information updated on the relevant system.
- Liaise with the HR department to ensure relevant background checks are completed.
- Assist with the inductions and first-day impressions of new sales personnel and introduce them to other team members.
- Keep the candidates up to date throughout the application process via email and telephone.
- Ensure regular check-ins with new sales professionals at the company and gather feedback on their experience.
- Manage the advertising budget for the recruitment of sales personnel.
- Provide regular reports to executives and directors on the rates that roles are filled.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Human Resources, or a related field, or equivalent work experience and education
- Previous experience using ATS systems or other recruitment software
- Demonstrated experience recruiting sales or customer service personnel in a corporate setting
- Effective communication skills both written and verbal
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Proficient with the use of Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to project prioritize effectively
- Great interpersonal skills
- Excellent problem-solving abilities
- Excellent analytical abilities
- Confident in report writing and record-keeping
- Good knowledge of HR procedures and best practices
- Able to independently research new and tending practices in the industry
- Effective leadership abilities, with the ability to delegate tasks well and identify people's strengths and best abilities
- Able to work to agreed deadlines and targets