We are seeking an experienced Senior .NET Developer to join our team, The ideal candidate will have a breadth of experience in a similar role, preferably with supervisory or management experience, and with the ability to oversee and mentor Junior Developers. The main focus of the role will be to take part in the entire software development cycle, along with debugging and configuring existing systems.
- Investigate and analyze system requirements whilst prioritizing tasks for the team.
- Write code from scratch that is clean and testable using .NET programming languages.
- Create, develop, and implement good technical specs and architecture.
- Ensure .NET applications are tested and debugged.
- Analyze, review, and refactor code where required.
- Ensure only fully functional applications are deployed.
- Maintain existing programs and update and upgrade where required.
- Support Junior Developers and test and debug their code where needed.
- Ensure proper documentation of developmental and operational procedures, and effectively store them for future reference.
- Bachelor’s or above in Computer Science or related fields
- Minimum of 2 years work experience as a .NET Developer
- Proficient in building web-based applications
- Good knowledge of several programming languages
- In-depth knowledge of agile environments
- Good troubleshooting skills
- Excellent problem-solving abilities with the ability to source the problem from the root cause.
- Effective communication skills
- Great leadership and supervisory abilities
- Good project management skills
- Able to work to tight deadlines