We are on the lookout for a Skilled Construction Worker to join our growing team! Our company is dynamic and emphasizes positive company culture, and we are looking for a skilled, like-minded, and collaborative candidate to join us.
- Assist in excavating, demolition, formwork, waterproofing, landscaping, finishing, and all other aspects of general construction.
- Maintain tools and equipment for ready-for-service condition.
- Load, unload and transport construction materials.
- Erect and dismantle forms, scaffolding, ramps, catwalks shoring, and barricades.
- Site clean-up and debris removal.
- Full accountability of safe operation, cleaning, and maintenance of hand tools, power tools, and machinery.
- Able to work with Bobcats, screeds, power-driven floats, reciprocating saws, Circular saws, concrete saws, grinding machines, chippers, jackhammers, air compressors, air guns, nail guns, drills, augers, and several other related equipment as needed.
- Comply with safe work practices and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 1-2 years of experience in Construction or General Labor
- Must be comfortable heavy lifting over extended periods of time
- Willingness to work outdoors, in all acceptable kinds of weather unless deemed unsafe
- Self-motivated and able to work with a minimum of supervision
- Ability to be punctual, reliable, and able to work both independently and with a team