We are seeking a talented UI/UX Designer to join our growing team. The candidate will carry out design and implementation with our development team in an Agile environment. The candidate should have the experience of taking concepts from the whiteboard to wireframes and rollout.
- Collaborate with Project Manager, User Experience Designer, and Development team to define and implement innovative solutions in accordance with the product direction, visuals, and experience.
- Design storyboards, wireframes, user, and process flows to effectively communicate design ideas and interactions.
- Create original graphic designs.
- Design user interface elements, menus, widgets, tabs, navigation buttons, search fields, etc.
- Conceptualize innovative ideas that bring user-friendliness and simplicity to complex design roadblocks.
- Create prototypes and mockups that illustrate how the site functions and looks like.
- Adjust layout adjustments based on user feedback.
- Develop drafts for internal teams, clients, and key stakeholders.
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems.
- Develop and promote design guidelines and standards.
- Bachelor degree in Graphics Design or similar field
- 2 to 4 years of demonstrated experience in creating & implementing UI/UX designs
- Strong visual design skills, with a focus on clean, modern design
- Must have a clear understanding of user needs
- Experience creating wireframes, storyboards, prototypes, user flows, etc.
- Experience in using tools such as Sketch, Illustrator, Photoshop, InVision, UXPin, and Quartz
- Must have the ability to write SASS/LESS
- Must know HTML5, CSS3, bootstrap